The Interac verification service is a solution designed to help you verify your identity online or in-person. Interac verification service allows you to access digital services conveniently and securely by establishing a connection with your financial institution using your existing bank login information.
How it works
- Look for the Interac verification service option when verifying your identity online OR download the Interac verification service app and follow the registration steps.
- Select your financial institution when prompted and log in using your banking credentials.
- You will be asked to review and accept the terms before choosing what information you’d like to share.
- Each request will always ask for your consent and will disclose what personal details are being asked for.
- The information is shared with the service provider privately and securely.
Privacy and Encryption
Strong privacy protocols
Interac verification service has no access to the credentials you use to log in to your financial institution. Your information is encrypted to protect this data from misuse.
Your encrypted data is shared through the network and is not stored in the Interac verification service app.
You’re in control
We will ask for your permission before sharing any personal information and you will have control over who can access your information and when.
We leverage our trusted fraud prevention protocols for a high degree of security.
Use your existing banking credentials with one of the participating financial institutions below to log in to the Interac verification service.
Securely verify your identity with the following organizations
First Canadian Title Company
Government of Canada
iA Financial Group
Niagara Health System
RBC Direct Investing
Southlake Regional Health Centre
Sun Life Financial
TD Precious Metals
Report a problem with Interac verification service
If you still need assistance, contact us 24/7 at: 1-844-778-5409
TTY Service: 1-855-224-1714