Call for Youth Council Member Application
Are you a youth between the ages of 16-24? Are you a passionate, driven young individual eager to make an impact? Are you looking to collaborate with like-minded peers and contribute to the growth of Canada’s leading fintech? You’ll work with people who have a purpose to accomplish great things and collaborate with tech leaders and management in a fast-paced, challenging environment. Interac is excited to announce the launch of its new Youth Council. The Youth Council will serve as an advisory/advocacy body to consult, advise and inform Interac on strategic initiatives to ensure that access and equity are built in by design.
What do you get?
- Hone your skills in areas such as project management, strategic planning, public speaking and teamwork through practical experience and targeted training.
- Develop your leadership skills by taking ownership of projects, leading working groups and representing the Youth Council.
- Ability to have your voice heard and collaborate on initiatives that can directly influence the future direction of Interac and shape the Canadian digital economy.
- Recognition for your contribution through spotlighted blogs, articles, and more.
- SWAG and other fun perks.
What do we offer?
- Expand your professional network by building relationships with industry experts, senior leaders and fellow Youth Council members who can help shape your career.
- Gain exclusive access to workshops, mentorship programs and training sessions designed to enhance your leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Stay at the forefront of innovation and gain insights into emerging trends in the fintech industry through Interac presentations, events, and guest speakers.
- Unique opportunity to tour and spend time in our Bay Street office, located at the heart of Toronto’s financial district.
What to expect
- Expect 4-6 meetings per year focused on strategic topics you can contribute to.
- Be part of a welcoming and inclusive environment that values your unique perspectives and experiences and encourages open dialogue, collaboration, and creativity.
- Embrace a hybrid model where you can contribute to discussions, projects, and meetings both in-person and virtually.
- Work alongside a dynamic team of talented individuals who share your passion for driving positive change.