Interac Flash for Consumers
Looking for Interac Flash?Are you looking for merchant locations accepting Interac Flash? Click here to use our Interac Flash merchant locator.
Interac Flash – Interac Debit convenience, now even faster.Interac Flash is a contactless enhancement of Interac Debit.
- Your Interac chip debit card continues to carry out chip debit transactions, as it does today.
- The functionality of the card has been enhanced by providing you with an even faster and more convenient way to pay securely for smaller everyday purchases.
- Your transactions are protected by chip technology, offering you a secure, convenient transaction.
- Simply hold your card in front of a reader that supports Interac Flash to make a payment instantly from your bank account.
How Interac Flash worksInterac chip debit cards that are enabled with Interac Flash will have this symbol on the front of each card. Look for the Interac Flash logo on point-of-sale terminals and readers.
An Interac Flash transaction involves two steps:1) Hold your card in front of the terminal or reader.
2) A beep and/or “approved” message on the terminal will acknowledge your transaction is complete. It’s that simple.
Interac Flash for Merchants
Interac Flash - Time is money for most merchants. You can save both.
Interac Flash is a contactless enhancement of Interac Debit designed to make everyday purchases even faster and more convenient for both you and your customers. Now, it just takes a ‘flash’ of a card to complete a transaction.
By accepting Interac Flash, you will be able to provide your customers with a faster and more convenient check-out experience while reducing your costs of handling cash. Interac Flash is an economical payment solution and offers the same benefits of secure and irrefutable transactions.
By providing Interac Flash as a payment option to your customers, you can:
- Improve customer service with reduced lineups
- Increase your efficiency and profitability
- Rely on trusted Interac security for your transactions
Interested in offering Interac Flash to your customers?
Get started by speaking to an Interac Acquiring Member (service provider) who offers Interac Debit and Interac Flash Services.